- Last week was a really busy week had lessons from nine till four on most days and i come home too tired to cook. So i just sleep for awhile eat some yoghurt/biscuits and then start reading up on all the days lectures
- I have a test on Tuesday
- Seminar on Wednesday
- Gah my phone won't connect to my laptop. Wanna show you the ridiculous store of food. I think i could set up a shop
- Miss receiving emails from my parents daily since they're out in the wilderness of tasmania getting acquainted with nature
- Called my grandma yesterday :)
- I got posted to KENT for my gp placements now and for the rest of the academic year. :/ That's out of london!
- I have major cleanup and washing to do next week. Cringe.
I know this is an extremely disjointed post but i shall update next time when i have er more time? Now i'm off to settle IPE project. They wanna meet. Gahs. I don't wanna meet them! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment